Monday, May 26, 2008

Twilight fans, anyone?


For our TEN year anniversary, we took a surprise trip to Forks, WA. This is the setting of the popular series by Stephenie Meyer, known as the Twilight series. It began with a Stephenie Meyer book signing in Portland for her new book, The Host, where Jake got a picture with the actor playing Sam Uley in her upcoming movie.

The journey continued to Port Angeles, WA, a 6 hour drive from Portland. We stayed in Kalaloch Lodge, about 30 minutes south of Forks and, on the Washington Coast in the Hoh Rain Forest.

Check out the slide show for photos of the trip.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rasheta Family said...

First comment ever!!!! Love the pictures. Glad you are adding to your blog now.

The Original TomKat said...

I love the photos! It was so great to meet you guys at the book signing! I ended up taking a trip of my own to Forks a couple of weeks ago...check out my photos on my blog: www.tomkatjensen.blogspot.com

I'm glad you had a fun time in the NW! Take care!

We had a BLAST in AZ for the 4th! Jon had fun with his cousins! It was GREAT to see Jaime, too!

Europe '05

Tropical

POPTROPICA :Big Nate Island

your lucky number is