Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We've been tagged!













8 Things to do before I die:
*Have Grandchildren (jake - I don't know who meg is having her grandchildren with, but I will have no part of that)
*Go to London (jake - help the English fix their teeth)
*Typical (skydive) (jake - I second that)
*Visit Jerusalem (jake - own a piece of the middle east)
*Learn a new language (jake - learn english way gooder)
*Go on a mission (jake - meet some missionaries)
*Run a non-profit organization (jake - make lots of money off our future non-profit organization)
*Swim with dolphins somewhere tropical (jake- swim with my wife in a tropical place)

8 Things I am passionate about:
*My family (jake - my son's mom)
*My religion (jake - meg's religious views)
*Politics (jake - I hope McCain dies and Romney still has a shot)
*Child safety (jake - there are too many kids in this world)
*Music (jake - no country)
*My friends (jake - yes, I like my friend)
*My callings (jake - I once called my brother a bad name)
*Trees and brand new babies (jake - is there any other kind of baby?)

8 common phrases heard in my home:
*Love you bunches
*Look at my eyes (mom says to Jon when he acts up)
*I like pie (jake - this is the best phrase)
*I can build that (Jake says this a lot)
*Never is a very long time (this quote courtesy of my mother)
*123 Families are forever
*Can't never could (again thanks mom)
*Please please please brush your teeth and go to bed

8 Recently read books
*The Host (jake - The Host)
*Twilight (jake - Twilight uh...)
*New Moon (jake - New Moon, I see a trend forming)
*Eclipse (jake - Eclipse,wow, this is scary)
*The Other Boleyn Girl (jake - wow, I am pretty sure that I am gay.)
*The Constant Princess (jake - uh... Rambo)
*I am a Mother (jake - Home Improvement 1-2-3)
*Pride and Prejudice (jake - You are a Man, no matter what anyone says)

8 songs on my IPOD
*Newborn (Muse) (jake - Newborn - Muse)
*Apologize (One Republic) (jake - Green Day)
*Bubbly (Colbie Caillat) (jake - Coldplay)
*Blackbird (Sarah McLachlan) (jake - Lenny Kravitz)
*Home (Michael Buble) (jake - A dude whose name is Bubble is just not right)
*Who Knew (Pink) (jake - I know everything.. seriously)
*The Fear you Won't Fall (Joshua Radin) (jake - shouldn't i fear falling, not "not falling")
*Unpretty (TLC) (jake - meg is so pretty )

8 random things about me
*I don't care for feet and this is a HUGE understatement (jake - My feet would make ANYONE vomit)
*I have no obvious talents, but my mom says I am a good friend :D (jake - believe me, Meg has talents)
*I LOVE to dance and I don't care what anyone says about it! (jake - I think Meg watches a dance show)
*I love to rock climb (jake - yeah, you should see the Wake Forest mountains, truly breathtaking)
*I am Nanny's girl (jake - ok, all you Hendrix', what does that phrase mean, anyway?)
*I am easily amused (really really) (jake - uh.. I guess I only THINK I am funny)
*I am OBSESSED with Twilight and secretly want to be Stephenie Meyer's new BFF (jake - BFF, really Meg, what am I supposed to say to that?)
*I get physically ill when I see kids or animals being abused (jake - me too, actually, except for badgers, KILL ALL THE BADGERS!)

5 comments:

Rasheta Family said...

very funny Jake. Rub it in Nanny's girl!

abhau Family said...

you know it!

HAWAIIAN SIMPSON FAMILY said...

that was hillarious! I especially like all the books that Jake's been reading. You guys must have some great late night conversations about them.

Donna said...

hi guys just wanted you to know I added you to my blog....you guys look great....glad your doing so good......miss ya tons!

aubrey said...

it was good to see you today I just wanted to tell you I have a blog it's aubsblau come and visit

We had a BLAST in AZ for the 4th! Jon had fun with his cousins! It was GREAT to see Jaime, too!

Europe '05

Tropical

POPTROPICA :Big Nate Island

your lucky number is