Saturday, August 2, 2008

Alternate Ending to Joey Murder Mystery --- 100% by JON!

So, I come home from work on Friday and Jon meets me at the door and says, "Dad, I just made a home movie!"
I assumed that he found the camera and filmed something. Boy, was I wrong!
I was not even aware that he knew where to find our movie making software, much less how to use it! Meg certainly does not.
He said he was searching around the computer, found it, and started playing around with it. This is pretty amazing, if you ask me.
The only thing that I helped him with was spelling...
You will have to watch the first 3 Joey murder mystery movies, here on our blog to understand it, but, here you go!


Jon's first movie:


6 comments:

Christy said...

I L-O-V-E a surprise ending!! We never saw that coming! Way to go Jon! You're well on your way for a job in DVD Extras!!

abhau Family said...

As his mother, I am trying to not be bias, but that was AMAZING!!! I am floored! Jake and I are already turning the wheels in our heads about his future in movies! MEG

Rasheta Family said...

So cool Jon. You are so smart. Noone would have expected Daisy! Miss you guys!

Rasheta Family said...

Happy Birthday to you, I have wished you one in 7 ways, try to discover them all...

Anonymous said...

that baby daisy scared the pants of me. i hope i never run into her in real life.

Anonymous said...

not the pants of me, but the pants off me. silly typo

We had a BLAST in AZ for the 4th! Jon had fun with his cousins! It was GREAT to see Jaime, too!

Europe '05

Tropical

POPTROPICA :Big Nate Island

your lucky number is