Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Party No. 2 and 3

Friday, we had our annual "Trunk or Treat" at the church. Jon was Lego Mr. Freeze (from Batman).
Lego Mr. Freeze!

Meg and Angie Turner (Jayson Stark's Assistant)
A thirsty Cullen, indeed...


Later, we went to our friend's, the Colliers for an adult Halloween party where we found multiple Sarah Palins, Wolverine, Frankenstein, and several rednecks...

Thanks to Lori and Dave for putting on a great party! We are so sorry to hear about your friend, Myra. I am glad that someone found her remains... At least, now you have closure.


A Dart, Adrian (Rocky), and Troll DollBrothers?

Who does your hair?
Meet Joe Dirt meets Splash
Sarah doing what she does best, wears appropriate pins on her lapel. Great Costume, Kimmy!
A "not" thirsty Edward (click on photo to enlarge) and his Trollphy Wife!
Troll or Fish, you decide. And yes...that is her real hair.

6 comments:

Rasheta Family said...

awesome costumes!!

Aaron and Mandy said...

AWESOME Meg - I totally forgot you taught me how to do that and I wanted to do that this year and I went and cut my hair, so now I can't. Oh well - Maybe next year! Ya'll look like you had fun and I LOVE Jon's costume, too!

Aaron and Mandy said...

just 4 inches - still a little long. It is cut in pic of me in witch outfit on sessas blog. So not too drastic, but more than I was expecting.

Nichols Family said...

Oh my gosh, that awesome! Was it easy or tough to get all the pink out of your hair afterwards?

Unknown said...

Great costumes...meg that hair is amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Very nice costumes and very cute photos .. i hope you enjoyed the party..!!





lapel pins

We had a BLAST in AZ for the 4th! Jon had fun with his cousins! It was GREAT to see Jaime, too!

Europe '05

Tropical

POPTROPICA :Big Nate Island

your lucky number is