Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Think I'm Turning Japanese, I really Think So!!!!

The Breischaft's
The Chapman's
On Saturday, we went to the Japanese Restaurant, Kanki, with several friends and their families. We had a great time! Yes, this is the kind where the chef cooks in front of you. I wish I could say that our camera broke and we could not take any more pictures and that's why we don't have an pics of the onion volcano, brain on drugs, and fancy shrimp flipping.... But, I can't, the food and entertainment was so good, we just forgot to take pictures of him in action...
Here are the kids out front of the restaurant.

Two of the three beautiful people in our family. Wait, I mean, this is ALL of the beautiful people in our family... Our fish is also beautiful and part of our family, he is just considered "people."
I had a terrible time.

1 Potato, 2 potato, 3 potato......
Kids are so lucky that my wife exists....
This was after ice cream at Goodberry's!!!

4 comments:

natals said...

That's a great song that you quoted in your title...

I think everyone is lucky Meg exists.

Aaron and Mandy said...

My kids will be the first to tell you how lucky they are!!!

Rasheta Family said...

Perfect quote for Meg... "Kids are lucky Meg exists"

Kylee said...

Meggy we look alike.

We had a BLAST in AZ for the 4th! Jon had fun with his cousins! It was GREAT to see Jaime, too!

Europe '05

Tropical

POPTROPICA :Big Nate Island

your lucky number is